Freitag, 9. Februar 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Love You Card with Stitched Alpha Dies ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.
 Today I  show you another card for the Craftin Desert Divas February Release which is available for purchase today in the shop @ 3PM EST.

For this card I decided to create a background with many Craftin Desert Divas Valentine Digital Stamps. I've listed all digital stamps under this post.
 I create this background with MS Word on my PC and printed it out on a piece of Marker Paper. For coloring I use different Copic Markers.
 Then I cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Squares Dies. After that I arranged the Words LOVE YOU with the Stictched Alpha Dies on the background and cut it out. I also cut out the words with some Fun Foam and glue the Fun Foam under my letters.
Then I glue the Frame with Fun Foam on my distressed Craft Cardstock. After that I glue the inside on the Cardstock and at last the Fun Foam letters on the Cardstock. After that I glue all on my white cardbase. For decorating my card I use some Pizazz Sequins and 2 wooden hearts and I'm really happy how it looks like.

I'll hope you also enjoy my new Valentine card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Another great card Angela and your design is gorgeous
    Thank you for sharing

    Hugs Debs xx
    http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela