Sonntag, 4. Februar 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Card with Release freebie You Got Mail ♥

Hi evereybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Have you seen that Craftin Desert Divas February Release starts soon?
 At the moment you can participate at the Craftin Desert Divas Release event page at the Facebook Gallery, to earn Freebies and win some awesome prizes. I'll hope you join us.

For my card today I use the first Freebie from this event, the You Got Mail Digi Stamp. It's so perfect for Valentine cards.
At first I printed the Digi Stamp twice on some Marker Paper and cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Square Dies. I colored the image with my Copic Markers, glue some Glossy Accents on the envelopes and let it dry. In the meantime I colored the little hearts from my second image, cut them out with my scissor and glue them with some Fun Foam on my main image. Then I use my Gansai Tambi watercolors for the grass border, let it dry and cut it out with the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies and glue it on my image. After that I put all together and glue it on a piece of craft cardstock and then on my white cardbase. I glue some Jingle Berries Sequins as flowers on the grass. For the sentiment I use one die from the Flag Banner Dies and color it with a Copic Marker.

So I hope you enjoy my card and join us at the Craftin Desert Divas Release Event page at the Facebook Gallery.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela