Sonntag, 10. Dezember 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Merry Christmas with Sweet Time Penguin Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
this is my second posting for today and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Here I show you my newest card with the Sweet Time Penguin from Craftin Desert Divas.
I've created my candy cane background on my PC and printed it out with my Laser Printer. I use the largest die from the Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frame Dies, cut it out and color it with my Copic Markers. On the middle of the background I glue some Christmas ribbon and glue the background on a dark red cardstock. After that I glue it with some Fun Foam on my white card base.
 I cut out the Sweet Time Penguin  with the Stitched in Circle Dies, color it also with my Copic Markers and glue it with some Fun Foam in the middle of my card.The sentiment is from the Oh What Fun stamp set and I cut it out with one die from the Flag Banner Dies. For decorating my card I use some  Carnie Sequins and some Polar Frost Sequins.

So that's it for today, I'll hope you like my card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a nice day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela