Samstag, 7. Oktober 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Card with Flower Basket Skunk ♥

Hi everyboday,
I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm very glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'll show you a birthday card with the cute digital stamp Flower Basket Skunk from Craftin Desert Divas. I've colored this image during #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge and now I have the time to create a birthday card with this image.
I've colored this image with my Spectrum Noir Markers, because my Copic grey tones are nearly empty and so I reactivated my Spectrum Noir Markers. But I think it's okay, or what do you think?
I've cut out two pieces of paper from the Doodlebug Swiss Dot Rainbow Petite Prints paper pad with the Fancy Frame Dies and glue them on a piece of dark grey cardstock. The sentiment is from the Sweet Shop stamp set, I stamp it with a Versamark stamp pad and emboss it with white embossing powder. After that I cut it out with the Flag Banner Dies and glue it on my card.
The little bow is a die from the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies and I cut it out several times and glue them on top of each other and decorate it with a sequin from the Moonlight Kisses Sequins set. The flowers are from my stash.
So I'll hope you like this card. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela